Sunday, September 25, 2011

Getting Away From The Books

College. A brand new life in a brand new world. Different atmosphere than high school and more importantly, the work. Prety much all of my classes have reading everyday. Now, Im not a huge fan of reading so I honestly dont do most of it. I usually ahve to wing it sometimes in class. Most of the time my grade reflects my work ethics. But once I finally do all my work, I like to have a little fun. Maybe play some NCAA because its always a competition between me and my friends. I never win so I always get frustrated but its fun still. Other than playing video games I like to go out with people and have a whole lot of fun. Just like the other night I went to an ABC (anything but clothes) party. It was literally the best party Ive ever been to in my entire life. So many people there and so much creative attire. People turned bed sheets into a dress. Like a professionally styled dress. No joke it looked like an actual store bought dress. I saw plenty of people wearing boxes and signs. Pretty typical I might add. My friends wore little skirts and long socks. Me, I had to find something to wear like last minute. So my friend had a chip bag that had a varity of different chips. I wore that as a skirt with long white socks. I thought I looked pretty good my self. The best costume I saw at the party was a man thong, cowboy boots, cowboy hat, bandana around the neck and a holster with two plastic guns. Swear to god, funniest thing Ive ever seen at a party. The cops came to the party like five times but didnt even say anything bad. The only thing he said was to stay out of the streets. I was kinda scared at first when they came. I was going to sprint in one general direction and hide in a tree or something. I was not about to get in trouble. So many hot girls at this party but the hottest girl Ive ever seen was wearing like a duct tape dress. She saw what I was wearing and kind of giggled but I really didnt care because she knows Im funny. SO yeah, I advise anybody who is getting stressed with school and is tired of doing book work or reading to go out to a ABC party or really any type of party. It is a ton of fun. No lie. I cant wait to go to the nex on. Thats how I get away from the books.

No comments:

Post a Comment