Sunday, September 18, 2011

College Weekends

During the school week here at Texas Lutheran University, the campus is so loud and there is usualy a lot of things happening. Even though you see the same people, almost everyday you can see something different. Everything changes once the classes end on Friday evening. Everybody leaves the campus to go home. I havent been home since I moved in. But the campus is really quiet and no activities what so ever. Unlesss there is some sort of athletic event going on in Seguin. If theres not, then the town is empty. Luckily, Seguin is not to far New Brainfels or better yet San Marcos. Theres always a party at Texas State. I actually went to my first party there this past weekend. It was an experience. There were so many beautiful girls at these parties. I love dancing with them. Maybe get a couple of numbers here and there. Only if they are fine, if you know what I mean. The campus environment at Texas State compared to Texas Lutheran is quite a difference. Way more students stay on campus at Texas State. I mean, who would want to leave Texas State. I would never! I wanted to go to Texas State's first home football game but I had no ride to get there in time. I ended up going the day there game was held but at like midnight. The party I went to was at an apartment complex at like a clubhouse. It was a packed house that night but I wasnt complaining. I had a good time dancing hanging around with my friends from both schools. After the party we were supposed to go to another one but nobody knew where it was. So we all went back to our friends dorm at Texas State. Only three of us stayed the night there, the rest went back to their dorm rooms in Seguin. So the point I'm trying to get across to all you readers, even though I dont have any, is that if you have the chance to go to Texas State over Texas Lutheran to take it! Texas Lutheran is a good school dont get me wrong but my experiences in San Marcos have been better than Seguin. So take my word for it. I am seriously considering about transfering to Texas State and maybe walking on the football team. That would be so cool to play at a Division I football program.

No comments:

Post a Comment