Sunday, November 20, 2011

Weekends At TLU

All week at TLU, i see all the students and every place on campus is close to packed. Come Friday, the campus is nearly empty after classes. Everyone goes home for the weekend. Not just every other weekend but EVERY weekend. One of my friends is one of those people. My firends and I usually stay here most weekends. We beg our other friend to stay for once so we can go party and things of that nature. The same outcome comes from him. We dont see him for like three or four days because he doesnt even come back on sundays. Most of the time its a monday or tuesday when he shows up. But while he is gone its just me and my two ther friends doing the sme thing. We either go to aprty and have a lot of fun or we just stay in and play video games and watch tv. Truth be told, it gets old being here but I cann do whatever I want that doesnt involve spending any money. No lie though we have pretty good times here in the Guin. The parties are pretty legit and the girls are beautiful. I love meeting them and chilling with them. Gives me chance to get their numbers and going to parties in the future with them. I can dance with them as well and pretty much just chill. If they want to do more things then all they gotta do is tell me. I dont really try to unless we have talked for a while and are on the verge of dating. Besdies the parties and ladies I just do my homework and catch up on missing work that I need to catch up on. While Im doing my work I usually blast my music and get wild. Not really just start singing the song too. Most of the music I blast is Wiz Khalifa and Mac Miller. Some of my classmates dont think that they are good but they like other whack artists. The lyricism of Wiz and Mac are beyond great. The way they put words together and the beats they make are amazing. So the weekends here can be fun if you make them fun. You just have to know how to have a good time with not too many people. You also have to know where the parties are. If you dont know where the parties then you aint nobody. Everyone that goes to TLU and Texas State will prolly be there. Weekends are the best part about TLU.

No comments:

Post a Comment