Sunday, October 9, 2011

College Friends

My college friends compared to my high school friends are way better. In high school, your friends would be with one minute and then the next their gone. They always ditch you for some apparent reason. Most of the time it is not important but I guess thats the way high school works these days. In college yo can be with your friends all of the time except for classes. I dont have any of my friends for any classes. Ive come to the conclusion that it is probably a good thing that none of them are in my classes because I would most likely get distracted all the time. Im almost positive that would affect my grade for that class. So, Im thankful that Im going solo in my classes. It really helps me focus on my work and I am more prone to getting my work done. My friends are always in my room and its hard for me to go to sleep because they are constantly being loud. I dont really mind but it would be nice for once to have a quiet night. Every day something new happens and we all have stories to tell. Most of them are funny but there are rare moments that we have that are serious. We pretty much go every where together. We always go to the paties together to cause trouble. One of my friends here at TLU was also my classmate in high school. He is my rommate here and its so much fun because we just do whatever we want and get away with it. We dont really care what anybody says,the only people that we really listen to are the football coaches. Another one of my friends is from Hondo which was in my high schools district. Its a small world if you go to the same college as your enemy. Overall he is a good dude and super funny. Makes me crack up everyday. Another one of my friends is from Houston. This gut has got some jokes. I remember the first day we actually hung out, he made me laugh so hard. We got lost going to a party and we were dogging on the driver because he had one little assignment. That assignment was to follow the truck in front of us. He lost him and we thought thta he was following him the whole time. Turns out he was following a completely different truck. We were making jokes about him and he was getting really mad at us. We didnt care because apparently we were the only people hacing a good time that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment